Say hello to Bertie Bear!
With this step-by-step knitting kit, you’ll turn a few balls of recycled yarn into your very own Bertie. A cuddly companion you can either keep as a friend, or post back to us for free.
Any finished Berties we receive will be donated to our charity partner HIHFAD, so they can offer comfort to displaced children in Syria. If you choose to keep your Bertie, don’t worry - we’ll donate the money you spent on the kit.
Bertie is a knitting kit for beginners or intermediates - with all the yarn, tools and instructions you need to get going.
If you’re going to send your finished Bertie back to us, please be sure to add a free postage label to your basket!
- 2x balls of Hoooked Eco Barbante in main colour
- Eco Barbante yarn in white (muzzle) and black (eyes/nose)
- 1x pair of circular bamboo knitting needles (5mm)
- 100% recycled toy stuffing
- 1x Bertie Bear knitting pattern
- 1x free return postage label (optional)
- A few extra treats
Time to make: 8 hours
You’ll need to: Cast on, magic loop, knit in the round, increase front and back, knit two together, cast off